AARP Smart Driver is the nation’s first and largest driver safety course designed especially for drivers age 50+. The course is intended to help drivers live more independently as they age and remain safe on today’s roads. Participants may be eligible to receive a multi-year discount on their auto insurance premiums (contact your insurance company for more details). The course has been totally redesigned for 2014 and is taught by AARP volunteer instructor Robin Mandell.
- Participant cost is $15 for AARP Members and $20 for non-members.
- Participants must bring a drivers license and a check, made payable to AARP, to the session.
- Cash will not be accepted.
- Due to limited class size and supplies, walk-ins will not be admitted.
Payment is made on the day of the class to AARP. This Sun Health Community Education class is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 16.
Please call 623-455-5741 to RSVP for this class.
Ticket OptionsAll tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
- Wednesday April 16th, 2014 @ 8:30 am
Venue: Grandview Terrace
Venue Phone: 623.975.8000Address: