- May 14, 2014
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This six-week workshop developed by the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Department of Health and Human Services, is designed to assist people who wish to eat healthier and lose weight. Weekly workshop topics include:
- Enjoy healthy food that tastes great
- Quick and healthy meals and snacks
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Tips for losing weight and keeping it off
- Making healthy eating part of your total lifestyle
- Physical activity is key to living well
This Sun Health Community Education series is scheduled from 2 to 3 p.m. on consecutive Wednesdays beginning May 14 and concluding on Wednesday, June 18. Your registration is for the entire six-week series.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.