It speaks for you, when you can’t!
Congratulations, you are taking the first step toward learning more about an innovative tool that could help save your life. Having current emergency health information immediately available to loved ones and friends who may need to help you is an effective tool for healthy living and medical safety.
Sun Health’s File of Life is a portable flash drive that includes:
- Easy-to-follow instructions.
- Pre-formatted and easy-to-populate emergency medical forms.
- Extra storage for additional medical documents, such as advance directives.
- The ability to add other family member’s information. These forms can be scanned and loaded on the drive.
- Life Care Planning Packet from the Arizona Attorney General (for those who don’t have living will or health care power of attorney).
The portable drive includes important medical information that would be helpful to access in an emergency including:
- Individual physicians (primary care and specialists)
- Medical conditions,
- Medications, and
- Emergency contacts.
Store the flash drive on your key chain or in your purse, and take it with you when you travel or exercise!