Dates & Locations:
- Starts Monday, Jan. 19; 9 to 10:30 a.m. – La Loma Care Center, Community Education Room, 14260 Denny Blvd., Litchfield Park
- Starts Tuesday, Jan. 20; 1 to 2:30 p.m. – Sun Health Center for Health & Wellbeing, Community Room, 14719 W. Grand Ave., Surprise
- Starts Wednesday, Jan. 21; 9 to 10:30 a.m. – Banner Boswell Medical Center, Support Services Administrative Conference Room, 13180 N. 103rd Dr., Sun City
RSVP: Please call 623-832-9355 to register and to inquire regarding insurance coverage.
- Fee – may be covered by Medicare or insurance carriers
- Registration is required for all classes, unless otherwise noted.
- Walk-ins cannot be accommodated
This eight-week class provides the guidance needed to help prevent diabetic complications and improve overall health status for people with this condition. This series is taught by Tracy Garrett, registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator; and Rhonda Zonoozi, exercise physiologist and health coach.
The fee for this series may be covered by Medicare and other insurance carriers and would require a physician referral. Referrals can be faxed to 623- 832-9356.