Founded in 2007, Valley View Community Food Bank serves more than 400 people a day in Sun City and its surrounding communities.
For your convenience, look for our signature blue donation bins placed in the following locations:
- The Colonnade,
- Sun Health Corporate Office,
- Gift Shop Office/Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.
- Grandview Care Center,
- Grandview Terrace,
- La Loma Care Center,
- La Loma Village,
- Sun Health Resale Shops in Sun City and Sun City West, and
- Support Services Building/Banner Boswell Medical Center.
In addition to a month-long food drive, we also invite you to volunteer for a special day of service on Saturday, May 18 from 8 a.m. to noon where Sun Health employees, volunteers and residents can volunteer at Valley View Community Food Bank, 10615 W. Peoria Ave. in the Sun Bowl Plaza, Sun City, 85351. Children are welcome.
Please RSVP to Melody Sandberg-Dixon at
(623) 975-8043 or Melody.SandbergDixon@sunhealthsl.org.
Thank you for your generosity in supporting the many communities we serve.