Many thanks to the players, sponsors and volunteers who participated in the 2014 Swinging in the Sun for Aces Golf Tournament, held March 10 on the Patriot Course at Wigwam Arizona.
The tournament raised money for the Sun Health Memory Care Navigator program, providing free personalized support for patients and caregivers affected by memory loss.
The top golfers were:
- Putting contest winner – Burt Turney
- Individual Greens In Regulation (GIR) winner – Michael Lyons
- Individual Birdies winner – Michael Lyons
- Team GIR winners – Wespac Construction: John Largay, Wayne Bogan, Jeff Elkins
- Team Birdies winners – The Weitz Company: Brendan Morrow, Frank Cavallaro, Tanner Leja, Alana Mann
- Longest drive winner – Brendan Morrow
The 10 finalists for the $1 Million Shoot-Out were:
- Fred Payne
- Brendan Morrow
- Todd Hornback
- Mike Brinkley
- Gary Grambow
- Mark Hannah
- Jeff Elkin
- Dave Delos
- Alana Mann – the only golfer to hit the green.
- Kevin Hearn
“I cannot thank people enough for coming out to support this golf tournament,” Tournament Chair and Sun Health Board Member Randy McGrane said. To see photos from the tournament, visit www.facebook.com/sunhealth/posts/633222170076393
Special thanks to our sponsors who made the tournament possible.
CHAMPION BIRDIES SPONSORS
SWINGING IN THE SUN SPONSORS
The Weitz Company
Healthcare Trust of America
PAR PRO SPONSORS
J.R. McDade Company
Hilty’s Electrical Contracting
Suprise Center Development Company
ACTION FOURSOME SPONSORS
Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc.
Devenney Group Ltd.
Southwest Architectural Builders
BEVERAGE CART SPONSOR
CornerStone Partners LLC
FORE THE HOLE or GREEN SPONSORS
BMO Global Asset Management
First American Title
Orcutt | Winslow
McKesson Medical Surgical
Paradigm Tax Group
Ranch Coordinator Services LLC
Special thanks to the 2014 Golf Tournament Committee