Please click on the program date to listen.
Sun Health Hour – Dec. 23 (an encore presentation of our Nov. 25 show)
Featuring Tracey Moorhead
Tracey Moorhead is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Care Continuum Alliance. The Care Continuum Alliance convenes all stakeholders providing services along the care continuum toward the goal of population health improvement. These care continuum services include strategies such as health and wellness promotion, disease management and care coordination. Based in Washington, D.C., the Care Continuum Alliance represents more than 200 corporate and individual members in promoting the role of population health improvement to raise the quality of care, improve health outcomes and reduce preventable health care costs for people with chronic conditions and those at risk for developing chronic conditions.
Don’t have time to listen to the whole Sun Health Hour? Listen here for your favorite parts:
- Tracey Moorhead – What is Care Continuum Alliance
- Tracey Moorhead – “Forum 12″
- Tracey Moorhead – Sick Care to Health Care
- Tracey Moorhead – Annual Conference
- Tracey Moorhead – Population Health
- Tracey Moorhead – Technology
- Tracey Moorhead – Spreading The Word
- Tracey Moorhead – Conference Topics & Awards
- Tracey Moorhead – Education Sessions
- Tracey Moorhead – Takeaways