Please click on the program date to listen.
A lively panel discussion on senior living featuring:
Sun Health Senior Living Chief Operating Officer Sharon Grambow. As chief operating officer for Sun Health Senior Living, Sharon Grambow is responsible for the execution of the organizational strategy and management of all three Sun Health senior living communities and their more than 500 employees.
Sun Health Senior Living Director of Sales and Marketing Karon Sullivan. Karon has 20 years of retirement community development experience. She began her career in senior living services at Air Force Village West, a retirement community in California. Most recently, she worked as the marketing and development officer at St. James Place, a continuing care retirement community.
Grandview Terrace resident Kai Repsholdt, a 1973 graduate of Naval Academy followed by a distinguished 30-year career in the Submarine Force. Mr. Repsholdt moved often as is typical in the military, spending the majority of my active duty in Hawaii. Upon retiring from the Navy as a Captain he worked as a consultant with Booz Allen Hamilton in Hawaii helping the Navy solve some of its most challenging problems.
Don’t have time to listen to the whole Sun Health Hour? Listen here for your favorite parts:
- 01 Sun Health Hour – Dec 09 – SHSL – Defining Senior Living
- 02 Sun Health Hour – Dec 09 – SHSL – Safety & Security
- 03 Sun Health Hour – Dec 09 – SHSL – Masterpiece Living
- 04 Sun Health Hour – Dec 09 – SHSL – Major Points of Senior Living
- 05 Sun Health Hour – Dec 09 – SHSL – Colonnade Villas Complex
- 06 Sun Health Hour – Dec 09 – SHSL – Preparing for theTransition
- 07 Sun Health Hour – Dec 09 – SHSL – Intro to Communities