A deep and heartfelt THANK YOU to Season For Sharing – the $10,000 grant they gifted to our Sun Health Memory Care Navigator program will help us continue to provide free healthcare services to patients, families and caregivers dealing with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other memory loss conditions.
Season For Sharing funds are raised through an Arizona Republic, azcentral.com and 12 News annual holiday fundraiser.
Today is “Thank You Thursday” – a day to celebrate donors and beneficiaries alike who have benefited from this incredible fundraiser. As a beneficiary, we are grateful to the media and community who made this possible. From the bottom of our hearts…. THANK YOU. We are honored by your generosity.
The grant will be used towards the following services:
- Free access to Marty Finley, M.Ed., a Sun Health geriatric care manager with 15 years experience in memory loss conditions
- In-home assessments
- The creation of customized memory loss care plans with each patient and their family
- Connecting patients and family to relevant community resources
- Being a resource for families/caregivers as patients goes through different stages of dementia
- Educating patients and family about local clinical trials
- Collaborating with each patient’s physicians
- And more!
The Memory Care Navigator program is funded 100 percent by the Sun Health Foundation through charitable giving and grants, such as the Season For Sharing program. Learn more about it here: http://www.sunhealth.org/memorycare/.