NOT Your Grandfather’s Golf Tourney!
A few sweet swings of the golf club could lead to a windfall of prizes at Sun Health Foundation’s Swinging in the Sun for Aces Golf Tournament, 12:30 p.m., Monday, March 10, on the Patriot Course at Wigwam Arizona, 300 East Wigwam Boulevard, Litchfield Park.
The tournament offers a fun and innovative format:
- 18 holes (all Par 3s)
- Ten players get a shot at a Million Dollar Hole-In-One ($500K to player; $500K to Sun Health Foundation). Five players closest to the pin on any of the competition holes, and five players randomly drawn will be the participants
- Nine holes with cars for a hole-in-one
- Nine other prizes (at least $5K in value with guaranteed winners)
- Prizes for birdies and greens in regulation (individual & team)
- Special contests for putting and longest drive
Cost per player is $250, or $350, which includes the chance for you and a buddy to tee it up for the prestigious Lexus Champions for Charity Golf Tournament, played Dec. 10-14, 2014, on three of Pebble Beach’s legendary golf courses.